Thursday 10 January 2019

No, Swift Is NOT Dying… Response To Stefan Mischook – Google Flutter Vs. Swift

I didn’t intend to make a response video, but I received a lot of questions/feedback from my audience about this. Some were genuinely concerned they made the wrong career move by choosing Swift, and this struck a chord with me as I feel he was putting out some misinformation.

In his video, Stefan, makes the case for non-native app development like Google Flutter, React Native, Phone Gap, Ionic, Cordova replacing native development. This is a perfectly valid opinion, however, I felt he was spreading some misinformation when he said companies are no longer writing native, and that non-native apps are dominating the app space.

*** This is NOT a native vs. non-native argument video. That’s not what this is about.

Stefan’s video:

App Figures Study:

Links to my Developer & YouTube Setup

Twitter:

Instagram:
@SeanA0400

Patreon:

My inbox gets flooded with questions. If you want a guaranteed response, use this link:



from
http://mobileappbros.xyz/mobile-app-development/no-swift-is-not-dying-response-to-stefan-mischook-google-flutter-vs-swift/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment