Tuesday 1 January 2019

Android Shop ECommerce App Development Tutorial Part 8 Fetch Category From Firebase

In this episode of Android Shop(eCommerce) Application development tutorial, I am going to show how you can fetch the category items from firebase database along with background color and icons. In the previous episode we have completed the horizontal scroll of popular items. This episode use the similar method to fetch data from firebase only we have different node Category. In the next episode I am going to show the detail of popular items and browsing category, so keep watching and don’t foreget to subscribe and share.

Please visit my web site:
Visit my development site:

You can find the source code at my github account:

#firebase #ecommerce #androidapp



from
http://mobileappbros.xyz/mobile-app-development/android-shop-ecommerce-app-development-tutorial-part-8-fetch-category-from-firebase/%20

1 comment:

  1. Very Informative Blog. Thanks for sharing it. If you are looking for best and trusted E-commerce app Development company, I will suggest you Appbiz360.

    ReplyDelete