Monday 31 December 2018

‘Outsourcing Mobile App Development To VE Revived My Business’, Says US Business Owner

Outsourcing mobile app development to VE at a time when I was grappling with serious health problems proved to be a boon to my fledgling business, claims Michael Elliott, who started a software consulting company a few years back. As I was not able to run the show myself, Amit Kumar (offshore mobile app developer) helped me revive my business and breathed a new life into it. His “we-are-gonna-get-it-done” attitude not just provided strength to my business, but also lifted me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, quips Michael.

To learn more on how US & UK based SMBs are stimulating their growth by hiring virtual employees in India, click here



from
http://mobileappbros.xyz/mobile-app-development/outsourcing-mobile-app-development-to-ve-revived-my-business-says-us-business-owner/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment