Saturday 29 December 2018

BCoder Castle Portfolio – Jagdeep | Mobile Application Development | IOS Android

Hi,

HIRE ME –
visit me at –
write at – bCoderCastle@gmail.com

I am passionate about iOS/Android/Web App Development.

– 5+ years of experience in Mobile/Web App development.
– Always eager to learn new tools & technology
– I also understand the importance of creating a highly readable and easily maintainable source code.
– Look for the ways to improve my skills in this rapidly changing industry. I offer services to work with all sizes of businesses including start-ups, designers, individuals, creative agencies and other freelancers.



from
http://mobileappbros.xyz/mobile-app-development/bcoder-castle-portfolio-jagdeep-mobile-application-development-ios-android/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment