Check out my First weight loss :
videohttps://youtu.be/CKmLLPJ0HB8
What I eat in a day to lose weight:
Q&A You might finds helpful about weight loss:
upload 2 times weekly, sometimes i throw in bonus videos which makes it about 3 times a week depends on how busy the week is for me. i will really appreciate you by subscribing to my channel pls guys support and subscribe 
WHAT I USE FOR MY VIDEOS:
Camera for filming: iPhone 7 plus, canon Powershot SX420 IS
MacBook Air
Music: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…
To edit: imovie
FOLLOW ME ON:
♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡
Instagram: @abiandbabyy
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abi.lanre
Pinterest: Abiandbaby
CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS:
My Popular Uploads:
Unbelievable weight loss in 2 weeks | Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
What I eat in a day to loose weight with Apple cider vinegar: https://youtu.be/75cm1Z-mSfo
Life of Single Young mom of 2 | Lonely | Broke | Low income: https://youtu.be/8-QIh-Dl9BY
Clean and Cook with me :https://youtu.be/nNIkt8l5foo
Clean My Entire House With Me :https://youtu.be/TtI_DSIdgwM
More from my site
from
http://www.thedoctoraway.com/vinegar-pills/i-added-these-in-my-apple-cider-i-lost-weight-like-never-before-recipe-included-in-the-video/%20
No comments:
Post a Comment